Developing a digital tool to reduce administrative time, improve efficiency and increase quality of the analysis.
The client aimed to develop a digital tool to simplify the supervision process of preschools. The earlier approach had been a manual process to collect, screen and analyze a scanned survey answer from the preschool.
The client expected that the new digital tool could reduce administrative time, improve efficiency and increase the quality of the analysis.
- IT development and deployment: agile management and execution of tests (including design and performance tests)
- Benefits measurement: design and implement criteria and methods to measure the benefits per key stakeholder
- Transition from line organization to management organization: support the transition of the digital tool from the project to the governing organization according to the PM3 governance model
- Project management: design and operate an effective project management structure, including recurring meetings and documents
- The users from both the education department and preschools experienced the benefits of the new digital tool. Compared with the earlier process,
- 66% of administrative time used for the supervision process in the education department was saved by using the digital tool
- Better quality of data and more advanced analysis were achieved by using the digital tool
- The majority of users from preschools thought that it was easier to use the digital tool and were pleased with the new functions