Advises Oil & Gas and Utility operators on risk assessment and management, independent design review, asset integrity and asset valuation.
Alfredo has 30 years of experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Utilities industries. He has conducted a wide range of projects in over30 countries in Europe, North and South America, Middle East, Asia, Far East and Africa.
Examples of his work include:
- Risk assessment and cost benefit ranking of potential engineering improvements and organisational changes in Oil & Gas, Refineries and Petrochemical sites.
- Independent design review of over 50 new Refining and Petrochemical projects.
- Development and delivery of Training Courses on Risk Assessment; HAZOP & SIL Leadership; Process Safety and EHS Auditing; Accident Investigation.
- Development and implementation of an Asset Integrity Management System for the Downstream Division of an Oil & Gas Major.
- Technical and Financial Valuation of Oil and Gas pipeline networks in Europe , South Africa and Mozambique.
- Lead Auditor for over 20 Process Safety Audits in Refineries and Petrochemical Plants and over 50 EHS Audits in the Oil & Gas, Mechanical and Metal Industries.
He regularly presents at conferences on Process Safety and Risk Assessment in the Oil & Gas Industry
Outside of work, Alfredo enjoys running, cycling and mountaineering.
Politecnico of Turin, Italy
Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering