Daniele combines broad, cross-industry experience with deep expertise in customer experience, digital transformation, operations excellence and business planning.
Daniele is a Principal at Arthur D. Little, based in our Rome office. Daniele has extensive experience in different industries: automotive, TIME (telecommunication, information, media & electronics), public services, and travel & transportation.
Daniele has been leading various consulting projects related to the following corporate issues:
- customer experience excellence, customer satisfaction, customer loyalty,
- digitalization, innovation, Internet of Things, agility, big data, cloud and hybrid data center,
- operations excellence, cost saving, quality, risk assessment,
- sourcing and outsourcing strategies, vendor selection,
- Start-up, business planning,
- business process re-engineering, organization.
Daniele is highly self-motivated and able to work at all levels within an organization. He has extensive experience at CxO level.
Since 2006, Daniele has been volunteering for the Parkinson Patients Association in Sicily and the Italian Parkinson Foundation for research against Parkinson’s disease, supporting their organizations together with their fund-raising and communication initiatives.
Daniele holds an MBA from Luiss Business School and a degree in Electronics Engineering from La Sapienza University of Rome. He is fluent in Italian and English.