Oliver advises technology-driven industries on strategy, growth and cost management, and supports private equity firms in growing the value of their portfolios.
Oliver is a partner at Arthur D. Little, based in Munich. He heads our Industrial Goods and Services Practice, consulting clients in technology-driven industries on strategy, growth and cost management. Oliver also supports Private Equity firms with value-increase programs for portfolio companies.
Before joining Arthur D. Little, Oliver was Partner at Management Engineers, Booz & Co. and Strategy&. He spent 10 years of his career in the automation/electronics industry, working in business development and strategy. Oliver started a company as managing director in Asia, became a member of the management board in a restructuring case and joined Management Engineers as a consultant in 1998.
Oliver conducted several assignments, among which:
- Strategy for an automation company,
- Technology roadmap for a gas turbine OEM,
- Growth program for a power transmission OEM,
- Pricing strategy for an engine OEM,
- Overhead reduction for a semiconductor company,
- Global SG&A cost transformation for a global technology company,
- Product cost reduction programs
- Turnaround for a machinery manufacturer
- Value-growth programs for portfolio companies of private equity firms