Arthur D. Little's global sustainability team offers a wide portfolio of services to help you integrate sustainability into your business strategy.
Understand sustainability opportunities and risks and develop strategy
We help you:
- Understand the key sustainability issues and risks facing your business through techniques such as issue scanning, foresighting, scenario development and risk identification
- Use workshops, roundtables and coaching to build commitment and vision
- Develop strategic responses to sustainability issues and build these into your business strategy.
Integrate sustainability into your business processes
We help you:
- Identify gaps in your sustainability processes, including culture, behaviour and systems through benchmarking and powerful diagnostic approaches
- Adapt and refine your business processes to incorporate sustainability issues.
- Design, pilot, rollout and integrate new sustainability management processes, and align your organisation and resources to support them.
Harness sustainability to drive innovation
We help you identify new market opportunities and develop new product and service offerings to respond to sustainability drivers, using powerful product and service creation tools. We help you identify and set up innovative collaborations with partners and other stakeholders to enhance your innovation capacity.
Measure and report sustainability performance
We help you understand and act upon stakeholder expectations and perceptions, using well-proven stakeholder management tools. We help you develop and implement realistic but stretching sustainability indicators. We help you verify your sustainability performance, and develop effective and balanced reports that are aligned with your business strategy.