“IoT breakthrough – Is the industry ready?”
Our series of events on the Internet of Things is continued:
We are pleased to announce our fourth global event with a get-together at the Munich Oktoberfest on September 27, 2019.
This year’s theme: “IoT breakthrough – Is the industry ready?”
We will consider the different perspectives to verify if and how the IoT is ready for widespread commercial success and disruption. We already have a great line-up of speakers from leading & innovative telcos, German industrial companies, vendors and for the first time investor representatives.
This year’s session will cover the following topics:
- Breakthrough for IoT - Is the ROI positive yet?
- Ubiquitous connectivity: campus networks are more than the “dumb pipe"
- The new roles:
- Telecom operator in IoT
- Industry giant in IoT
- Small players enabling large corporations through fast, radical and new use cases
- In technology: from hardware to solutions
- In solutions: delivering the world of new services
- In opportunities: Materializing IoT in production
- The new emerging ecosystem and how to make horizontal use cases work
- Beyond commercial success: making IoT a societal success
We expect top-level keynotes and presentations as well as exciting discussions with more than 50 executive participants.