Sashi has deep and broad expertise in Energy & Utilities, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Retail and Financial Services Industry. He advises global clients on wide ranging topics including digital strategy, supply chain transformation, organizational transformation, and on a range of technology / innovation areas.
Sashi has over 24 years of solid consulting experience in diverse environments, predominantly across Energy Utilities, Healthcare and Life Sciences and Financial Services industries. He has been involved in developing technology/ digitalization strategies for enterprises in cross-functional areas including Customer Experience, Financial Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Analytics. He has led consulting practices in digital and technologies and has advised board and C-level executives on digital strategy, implementation roadmaps and assisted in developing execution strategy. Prior to technology and digital consulting, he has worked in Oil & Gas, Retail, eCommerce in his early career. Besides, he has also led projects in public sector, and telecom.
Sashi has led large engagements and businesses globally across diverse practice areas such as digital strategy development and implementation, business and technology transformation, operations strategy, change management, ERP/ CRM/ CX/ SCM implementation and technology / innovation. A selection of Sashi’s key projects has been indicated below:
- Digitalization strategy and implementation for a Banking in MENA
- Human Capital strategy and implementation for a telecom client in GCC country
- Supply Chain Transformation for a Fortune 200 National Oil company
- Finance Transformation strategy, and execution for APAC for a global Pharma Retail chain
- Business Transformation for a public grant management authority in the UK
- Organization design, process blueprinting & implementation for a Clinical Trial Management Co.
- CX Transformation for a public sector bank