WHAT COULD YOU ACHIEVE WORKING WITH THE BRIGHTEST MINDS?
We don't believe in being constrained by 'what is'. Instead we're inspired by asking 'what if?' If you share that mindset, explore the roles we recruit for below.
Some careers look for a rigorous mindset. Others ask for creativity. We don't think you should have to settle. As a business analyst at Arthur D. Little you’ll work on well-defined tasks of each assignment with the close support and guidance of your manager to make a positive impact from day one.
We look for recent graduates from the best universities as well as people with have 1–2 years’ experience in a similar position. You’ll have an excellent academic track record, preferably in engineering, science, finance, economics or law, with potentially an MBA as an additional asset.
- Extracting key messages from your research in a clear and concise way
- Assisting the team in building presentations and reports
- Providing input in client meetings regarding your own work
- Interacting with customers during workshops and interviews
- Have a good sense of professionalism, making you a credible partner in the eyes of the client
- Have the right interpersonal skills to be an effective part of our case teams – adapting rapidly to the diverse environments you will be exposed to
To work in an ambitious yet appreciative environment is highly motivating. Besides the challenging and unique projects at Arthur D. Little, this is what inspires me the most.
As a consultant at Arthur D. Little you will take ownership for the delivery of important parts of the assignment under coordination and supervision of your manager.
You’ll already have gained 3–4 years’ experience in consulting, banking or industry, or you have just completed an MBA. Now’s the time to take your career to the next level.
- Build compelling presentations conveying key messages in a clear way
- Present your recommendations with poise and confidence to senior audiences
- Assist other members of the team to ensure successful delivery
- You have the right analytical skills to tackle challenging questions and solve complex business issues with minimal support
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, with a flair for presenting with impact
As a manager at Arthur D. Little you’ll lead the successful accomplishment of our assignments.
We look for candidates with relevant management experience in a consulting firm, or in a similar position in from within the industry. Our managers ensure we work effectively, side-by-side with our clients, steer the strategic direction of assignments and manage and develop less experienced members of the team.
- Provide clear, focused support and expertise to your team in structuring and solving problems
- Manage the workload while coaching team members to ensure a successful delivery
- Be able to quickly develop an understanding of the client’s situation to maximize the impact of Arthur D. Little’s presence
- Be able to fall back on appropriate leadership and convincing skills to motivate your team and drive change in your client’s environment