Bela advises telecommunication operators in transforming their B2B segments in regards to growth (core, near core and beyond) and operational efficiency.
Bela is a Partner at Arthur D. Little in our Vienna office, with 17 years of experience in telecommunications, in both consulting and management positions within the industry in fixed, mobile, internet and e-commerce.
Since joining Arthur D. Little, Bela has been focused on telecommunications global B2B (core B2B, ICT services, cloud, managed services, go-2-market, etc.) and marketing (customer experience) topics. He also specializes in operations, audit, production model, platform and process design.
His recent consulting projects include:
- Global B2B strategy for multiple operators (including global B2B delivery)
- ICT transformation (Nordic incumbent)
- Development of a managed services costing/pricing and delivery strategy for a German MS-media player
- Development of a managed-services entry strategy for a MENA operator
- Managed services sales capability for a MENA operator
- Performance improvement for a global managed-services operator in regards to the delivery capability
- Establishment of a pre-sales and bid-evaluation capability for a managed-services supplier spanning multiple product lines and markets
Bela holds an MBA with focus on strategy development, international marketing and finance