Junta’s expertise covers passenger and commercial vehicles (OEMs and suppliers), motorcycles, marine products, and construction machinery. He primarily focuses on downstream themes, such as sales & marketing and fleet management.
Junta is a Principal in Arthur D. Little’s Automotive Practice, based at the Tokyo office. He has worked on over 120 projects during his 12-year career.
His work focuses on:
- passenger and commercial vehicles (OEMs and suppliers), motorcycles, marine products, and construction machinery
- downstream themes such as sales & marketing and fleet management
- mobility issues, having recently expanded his expertise
- wide regional markets including India, Central & South America and Africa
- private equity firms, having conducted over 20 BDD assignments for more than 10 clients
Junta is a regular contributor to various publications. He released recently an article “Mobility Suppliers That Survived the CASE Era” in Nikkei X-tech, one of the most famous auto-tech media outlets in Japan. In the past, he has contributed to Nikkei BP’s book, “Technology Roadmap” (a chapter on lightweight materials for automobiles) and a number of publications by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI).