Rich Parkin is a corporate and BU strategist focused on demand-side transformation in automotive, commercial vehicles, and construction equipment.
Rich Parkin has over 30 years of experience, including over 20 in strategy consulting. He based in Paris and serves clients globally. He has worked widely in Europe, MENA, the US, and the UK.
He serves clients in automotive, commercial vehicles, construction equipment, and B2B industrials in corporate and business unit strategy, with focus on demand-side transformation. His key clients include:
- A global automotive alliance
- A manufacturer of construction equipment and power systems and its dealers
- A MENA-based automotive distributor
- A Tier 1 automotive supplier
- Private equity and trading-house clients focused on the transformation of personal mobility (including powertrain transition and Mobility-as-a-Service)