Sebastian advises manufacturing and automotive companies on supply chain, production structure and operational excellence, and leads large transformation programs.
Sebastian is a Principal at Arthur D. Little, based in Gothenburg. He is a member of the Operations Management Practice as well as the Automotive & Manufacturing Practice. He joined Arthur D. Little in 2007.
Sebastian has broad experience after 13 years in the management consulting industry and 4 years in the automotive industry. His main professional areas are operations strategy, transformation & IT programs, production management and purchasing improvement.
Examples of his work include:
- Designed and operated a program office in order to manage a large IT & logistics transformation (100+ people program, majority from the client) at a premium car manufacturer. Secured the aggressive Go-Live deadline and significant cost savings according to target
- Led a core business definition and strategic make & buy analysis for a Swedish road construction equipment manufacturer
- Leading a strategic Due Diligence project for a Swedish investment company assessing the used-car business
- Managed a strategic sourcing program for a bus manufacturer, securing the program targets
- Operational Excellence project at a major automotive company, leading to sustainable production stability improvements and significant financial benefits
- Managed a large public-transport tender (Bus) for an international transport operator, including network design and bus selection